- Visa Application Form >>>>>>>
For more information please contact directly
Passports, Travel Documents and Visas
Tel. +1 (613)236-5825 Ext. 228
Obtain Visa at Beirut International airport
The following is a list of countries whose citizens can obtain an entry visa upon arrival at Beirut International Airport or any other port of entry if there is no Israeli visa or seal on their passport.
Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, The Bahamas, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Bhutan, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China Republic, Czech Republic, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Great Britain, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Islamic Republic of Iran, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Macau (S A R), Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Montinegro, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Palau, Panama, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Romania, Saint Kitts & Nevis, Samoa, San Marino, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Turkey ( exclusively at the airport), Turkmenistan, USA, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Yugoslavia.
* The cost for a visa at the airport is $17 US, it is for one entry and valid for 3 months only.
* There is no fee for the Airport’s visa valid for one month and one entry only.
Obtain Visa from the Embassy
- You can obtain a visa at the Embassy or by mail.
- The validity of a visa is 90 days starting from the issue date.
- The duration of a visa is one, three or six months starting from the day of entry to Lebanon.
- In case of a visa for an underage child, both parents should sign a consent letter authorizing the child to travel.
- A visa will not be issued on any passport or travel document stamped with an Israeli visa or seal.
Moreover, a Lebanese visa is rendered invalid if an Israeli visa or seal is stamped on the passport.
Required papers for Visa:
- You need to fill out a Visa Application Form and present it to the Embassy with the followings:
a. Valid original passport with 2 clear coloured photocopies of the pages that contain
the full name, photo, passport #, issue date, and expiry date.
b. One recent colour photos (Size 4,3 x 3,5 cm not drawn from another photos) showing
full details of the face with a white background.
c. FOR MINORS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE, a consent letter to issue a passport or a visa is required from both parents.
Authorizing the child to obtain a Visa
d. University/ School or Work attestation
e. the amount of:
In person: Cash
By mail: - Money order or certified cheque payable to the Embassy of Lebanon.
- We do not accept any cash via mail.
- The Embassy returns the completed formality to the sender in the prepaid Self-addressed stamped, Xpresspost, envelope with phone number
- Mail all the requested documents with 2 photocopies (write your family registration number if available) and a prepaid self-addressed (return) envelope to the Embassy at the following address:
Embassy of Lebanon
640 Lyon Street
Ottawa, ON K1S 3Z5